帖子

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2015-7-28 18:20:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 2015吐槽专用 于 2015-7-30 16:03 编辑

PartIII Listening Comprehension
SectionA

M:Shawn's been trying for months to find a job. But I wonder how he could get ajob when he looks like that.
W:Oh, that poor guy! He really should shave himself every other day at least andput on something clean.
Q:What do we learn about Shawn?
答案:A. He is careless about his appearance.
解析:男生首先对肖恩能否找到工作表示怀疑,因为他邋遢。女生接着提到肖恩不修边幅,又说他应该每隔一天刮一次胡子,把自己弄得整洁干净一点。由此可知,肖恩是一个对仪容仪表不太注重,比较粗线条的人shave,刮胡子;be careless about不在乎,不介意;

W:I wish Jane would call when she know she'll be late. This is not the first timewe've had to wait for her.
M:I agree. But she does have to drive through very heavy traffic to get here.
Q:What does the man imply?
答案:A. Jane maybe caught in a traffic jam.
解析:本题是推理题,在做题时要注意仔细推敲。女生说:“Jane已经不是第一次迟到让我们等了,我希望她能事先打电话告诉我们一下”,可见女生对Jane迟到的作法是不满的。
男生又说:“I agree. But she does have to drive through very heavy traffic toget here.”(我同意。但是她到这里的确要遭受很拥堵的交通。)由此得出,男生对此事的态度是理解或宽容的。Jane可能被堵在半路了。

M:Congratulations! I heard your baseball team is going to the Middle AtlanticChampionship.
W:Yeah, we're all working real hard right now!
Q:What is the woman's team doing?
答案:A. Training for the Mid-Atlantic Championship.
解析:对话开头男生提到女生所在的棒球队要参加Mid-Atlantic Championship.女生说:“we're allworking real hard right now!”(我们现在正紧锣密鼓地练习呢!)由此可知,女生所在的棒球队正在进行赛前训练。
此题还有一个迷惑选项B, Making preparations for a trans-Atlantic trip,必须注意的是:这里并不是准备旅行,而是准备参赛。

W:John's been looking after his mother in the hospital. She was injured in a caraccident two weeks ago and still in critical condition.
M:Oh, that's terrible. And you know his father passed away last year.
Q:What do we learn about John?
答案:D. He has been having a hard time.
解析:根据听力原文可知,“John's mother is in the hospital and his father died last year.”(约翰的母亲出车祸住院了,父亲两年前也过世了)由此可见,John的近况还是蛮悲惨的;答案也就显而易见了。

M:What a boring speaker! I can hardly stay awake.
W:Well, I don't know. In fact, I think it's been a long time since I've heard anyoneis good.
Q:What do we learn from the conversation?
答案:D The woman thinks highly of the speaker
解析:根据听力原文可知,男生觉得演讲无趣,女生却很淡定地说:“其实我已经很久没有听到那么好的发言了”。由此可见,女生对发言还是很肯定的。选项D中“thinks highly of”即“对…评价高”,故D是正确答案。

W:I'm having a lot of trouble with logic and it seems my professor can't explainit in a way that makes sense to me.
M:You know, there is a tutoring service on campus. I was about to drop statisticsbefore they helped me out.
Q:What does the man mean?
答案:C. The woman should seek help from tutoring services.
解析:首先女生说她逻辑学得很辛苦,接受不了老师的讲课方式也理解不了课程内容。
而后男生说学校有辅导班,他在参加之前几乎要挂科了,辅导班帮了他大忙。言下之意是推荐女生也去上辅导班。

M:This is a stylish overcoat. I saw you wearing it last week, did't I?
W:Oh, that wasn't me. That was my sister Jill. She's in your class.
Q:What does the woman mean?
答案:C. Jill wore the overcoat last week.
解析:首先男生问女生上周是否穿过拉风外套,然后女生说:“ That was my sister Jill. She's in your class.”(那是我姐姐Jill,她和你同班)也就是说男生很有可能看到的那个穿着拉风外套的人是女生的姐姐Jill。

M:Jane, suppose you lost all your money while taking a vacation overseas, whatwould you do?
W:Well, I guess I'd sell my watch or computer or do some odd jobs till I couldafford a return plane ticket.
Q:What are the speakers talking about?
答案:B. An imaginary situation.
解析:根据原文录音可知,对话开头男生讲到:“Jane, suppose you lost all your money while taking a vacationoverseas, what would you do? ”这里的"suppose"表明“假定、料想”由此可见,两人谈论的是一个虚拟场景。

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

阿卡索英语试课大礼包

领取一节外教课|手机版|阿卡索官方社区

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 10:41 , Processed in 0.112425 second(s), 23 queries .